2015 Summer Technology Project
Our 2015 Summer Technology Project is complete! The project consisted of the following items:
1. New Staff Laptop Devices
- Staff members selected and received their new devices over the summer. Staff members were able to select among three devices: MacBook Air, Lenovo Yoga, and HP Elitebook 1040. In addition, staff were able to select additional peripheralsto cutomize their workpace.
- Approximately seventy classrooms received a new Epson PowerLite 97H projector replacing our phase one projectors.
- New iPad Air devices were purchased to replace iPad 2 devices
- All building offices have received new desktop machines along with new 21" monitors.
- Our network received new upgrades including Cisco Switches, Firewall, Servers, and UPS units in data closets
- New natural gas generator at our Educational Service Center
- Makey, Makey
- Spheros and Ollie Robots
- MakerBot 3D Printers
- LittleBits Electronics
- 3DR Solo Drones
We will continue to share additional information with you. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Simmons, Director of Curriculum, Technology & Assessment at email@example.com or by phone at 765-457-8101 x1111.